Just about everyone is looking for ways to save money, especially during these uncertain times. Whether it’s clipping coupons, refinancing your mortgage, or shopping around for the best rate on car and homeowner’s insurance, it all makes sense. When it comes to cost-cutting in your Illinois or Northwest Indiana household, Merts Heating & Air Conditioning wants to make sure you don’t forget about the importance of practicing regular HVAC maintenance. Here are just a couple of examples:
- Cutting repair costs
- There’s very little chance a furnace, air conditioner, or heat pump will just suddenly quit. The issues causing a breakdown almost always start long before you even realize there is a problem. A qualified Merts technician doing HVAC maintenance can recognize and fix small problems before the big problems happen. You also save money by avoiding expensive after-hours emergency service.
- It will last longer
- Your furnace, air conditioner, or heat pump is no different than any other piece of mechanical equipment, it has a finite lifespan. The best way to make it last longer is with annual HVAC maintenance. You may hate paying for a tune-up but delaying an expensive replacement for as long as possible saves lots of money in the long run.
- Just remember to keep this in mind: The time will come when it makes more sense to buy new equipment rather than trying to repair a unit that is worn out.
- Reduce monthly bills
- This is how HVAC maintenance can save money right NOW! Without professional care heating and cooling systems become less efficient and it costs more to keep your Illinois or Northwest Indiana home comfortable year-round. Regular maintenance will restore efficiency and lower monthly bills.
- More money-saving tips
- The knowledgeable staff at Merts can often give you additional suggestions to save even more money. They are trained to recognize problems like dirty or leaking ductwork, insufficient insulation, and drafty doors and windows. One of the best ways to reduce energy costs year-round is to build a trusting relationship with your HVAC company.
Ready to do our part
Merts Heating and Air Conditioning is ready, willing, and able to build that HVAC maintenance relationship with you. A good way to start is by signing on to our Energy Savings Agreement (ESA). Call today to learn more about the many benefits that come with an ESA membership. For more great information like this, be sure to like and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.